Top Five Graphics design Training Providers, 2020. This is one of them, checkout the remaining on my next posts
Graphic Design Specialization by CalArts (Coursera)
The Graphic Design Certification program by CalArts(California Institute of the Arts) is geared toward beginners and teaches them fundamental skills required to make sophisticated graphic design. Learners will be equipped with knowledge of formal and conceptual tools used in the area of graphical design.
It comprises of five courses — an introductory Fundamentals of Graphic Design course, a Typography course, an Imagemaking course, and a Graphic Design History course — all of which culminate in the final project for the Capstone Course where students get an opportunity to tie together their knowledge and skills learned into a single project: a brand development guide for a company that they invent. Only learners who have earned a certificate in the four previous courses in the specialization are eligible to take the Capstone. All the courses contain video lectures, homework assignments, creative prompts, and additional materials.
All courses in the program are instructed by known faculty members of the prestigious CalArts. CalArts is famous worldwide and offers more than 70 comprehensive degree programs in the visual, performing, media and literary arts.
For people who have never had a formal design education, this specialization is a great starting point for any legal studies in graphics, or further work in interface design, motion graphics, and editorial design.
- Aimed at beginners entering the graphics design field or students interested in learning more about visual culture, analysis and processes
- Understand the entire design process, from ideation to creation to presentation
- Learn to communicate through image-making and typography
- Complete a capstone project to add to your professional portfolio
- Learn everything you need to know to work in interface design, motion graphics, and editorial design
- Read and view the course content for free
- Assignments and practical exercises at the end of each week to apply topics learnt
- Active community and Peer reviews to provide feedback